


I borrowed (stole) some paint samples from the local Menards. (Don't worry, we just painted our house. They are doing okay - even after I borrowed some samples.) Sometimes I use magnetic letters to push up the sounds they hear in the words. Today, I had a boy push up a quarter then write the sound he heard in the box. Here is what went down:
I should say that this was NOT my idea. I got it from Mrs. Wheeler's Tidbits. Her blog is amazing!
ReplyDeletehttp://mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com/
I like that you have them write the sounds they hear! We do an intervention similar to that, but for some reason our program doesn't have our students write the sounds as they say them, only after. Which is VERY difficult for my visual learners. Sometimes I secretly have them push up magnet letters so that they can actually match a sound to the letter ;)
ReplyDeleteHadar,
ReplyDeleteI have used magnet letters too. I just think that it helps the kids.