Friday, December 24, 2010

I have been inspired.

Well, after following the blogs of many wonderful teachers that I have found online, I have decided to change the focus of my blog. My intention is to post some of the fun things that I do in my classroom. I hope to add pictures - if I can figure out how to do that. Maybe one day, I can give parents a link to my classroom blog.


Hopefully I can be half as creative as the things I have seen online! I am truly excited to get back to work and print off all of the wonderful things I have found over break. My poor school inbox is flooded with emails from ME!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, check out the sites that I follow. They have amazing things posted and many free downloads! I am so glad that I have found these ladies!

    ReplyDelete